This recipe will invigorate your Physical PowerBar, and provide you with the vitality needed for your day ahead.
Salmon- Rich in omega-3 fatty acids, which helps restore joint function and reduce inflammation. Consuming this source of protein will positively impact your Physical Energy and allow you to feel well-nourished.
Leek- Leeks are beneficial to your Physical PowerBar as they contain a variety of compounds (potassium, calcium, magnesium, copper, and iron) that can improve your digestive health.
Green beans- These are high in vitamin A, C & K and have a lot of calcium. These nutrients are integral to maintaining strong, healthy bones, helping control blood sugar levels and boosting your Physical Energy.
Goat’s butter- Goat milk products are good for improving heart health and are easier to digest than traditional dairy products- therefore, allowing you to feel fit and well and effectively energise your Physical Energy.
Salmon & Roasted Veg
- 1 leek whole
- 1 pack green beans
- 80 grams brown rice add more if required
- 1 pack asparagus
- 2 fillets salmon
- 2 slices lemon
- 2 knobs goat's butter
- mixed herbs
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4 degrees.
- Bring water to a boil in a pot. Once at boiling temperature, add your brown rice and cook for 30 minutes.
- Wrap the salmon pieces in foil with a lemon slice on top. Roast in the oven for 10-15 minutes. (Grill if preferred)
- Wash, then chop up the leek. Chop off the green bean stems, and cut them in half. Cut the asparagus in half and get the vegetables ready to saute in a pan.
- Heat up a saucepan with 2 knobs of goat’s butter.
- Then, add your chopped veggies and stir-fry for around 10 minutes. Add mixed herbs to the vegetables, then cover with a lid. Stir occasionally.
- Season fish and veggies to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve on a plate when ready. Cut up a slice of lemon and herbs to garnish on top of the salmon- then, it’s done!
Take our quiz to find out more about your 4 energies.
Check out more tips and techniques on our Instagram page.
Download the free My PowerBar app for joy booster tips here.