Butternut Squash Soup
- 1 onion
- 1 tsp coconut oil or oil of your choice
- 1 butternut squash
- 1 fennel
- 1-2 tsp vegetable stock
- 250 g lentils
- Heat a knob of coconut oil in a large pan on a medium heat.
- Dice the onion & sauté them in the oil.
- Cut the squash into chunks, add to the pan.
- Add lentils to the pan and stir for 1 minute.
- Add water, ensuring everything is covered (may need to add more). Bring it to the boil and then simmer for 35 mins. Add 2 teaspoons of veg stock into the pot when it reaches the boil.
- Sprinkle of oil/knob of coconut oil in a separate pan (do this at same time as step 5).
- Chop the fennel into 2cm pieces, sauté this on its own for 10 mins.
- Add the fennel to large pan.
- Enjoy your delicious soup!
Take our quiz to find out more about your 4 energies.
Check out more tips and techniques on our Instagram page.
Download the free My PowerBar app for joy booster tips here.