Holistic Workplace Wellbeing
Learn to look after your Wellbeing in your Workplace with My PowerBar
Our Workplace Wellbeing Outcomes Include
Wellbeing & Mental Health
- Better awareness of own wellbeing and mental health levels.
- Increased understanding of what boosts and depletes own mental health and wellbeing.
- Ability to notice slight and subtle reductions in wellbeing and mental health and take remedial action rather than wait until at a critical point.
Culture & Performance
- Identify the inefficiencies that are leaking energy unnecessarily and better manage overall capacity.
- Better understand how day to day activities, systems and routines impact on wellbeing and mental health.
- Improved appreciation of how behavioural approaches and priorities impact on culture, mental health and wellbeing of others.
- Better awareness of how personal state may impact on business outcomes and colleagues experience.
- Increased inclusivity and engagement leading to enhanced relationships and communication.
You may want to use this approach for a team, or a whole organisational – either way, My PowerBar is designed to allow community involvement, contribution and creation as to how it evolves within your work environment. Wellbeing and performance possibilities are only realised when the people are engaged, learning, developing and making it their own.
Webinars: We can present live to your audience and deal with questions as we go.
Workshops: These can be with real live humans in the flesh, or virtual. Workshops are helpful for identifying the energy leaks in teams which are harming productivity and eroding wellbeing. Teams can commit to new courses of action and work together to transition their effectiveness.
Video Package: We are developing a suit of videos which you can use on their own or with our other products to transition the energy levels of your people.
Integration: One of our favourite things to do is to work with organisations to knit their activities, goals and challenges into the PowerBar framework. This can be at a simplistic level, or more complex.
The following is an outline of potential approaches and what could be included. The variations possible within this are many and plentiful and exact content determined through collaborative conversations.
The focus is always around how people, and the organisation, can integrate the approach into day-to-day activities.
My PowerBar was first created for use in organisations, to help people in the workplace better understand how they use their energy and how their day-to-day behaviours impact the energy, wellbeing, mental health and effectiveness of their colleagues.
|Examples of what could be covered||Includes|
|1 Session||Introductory Overview
|5 Sessions||Session 1: Introductory Overview
Approaches which involve multiple touch points have been shown to engender greater behavioural engagement and change. This is part of the reason coaching is known to be a highly beneficial intervention, as it allows people to try out new approaches and then check in about how it went, and get further input.
6 Steps of Behavioural Change
When identifying the most appropriate approach, it is helpful to think about the level of learning, or behavioural engagement you are hoping to achieve
|1 Pre-contemplation||Unaware, no knowledge of change needing to be made|
|2 Contemplation||Thought of change, information about what change could look like|
|3 Preparation||Planning to change, access of resources and creating course of action|
|4 Action||Take steps to change, make use of resources|
|5 Relapse||Fall back to old patterns of behaviour (cycle back round stages)|
|6 Maintenance||Sustained change and behaviour become part of lifestyle and culture|